Administrators can access necessary functionality to set up PerformYard for their organization via additional menu options available in the header bar.
Company Info contains additional links to functionality related to Reviews, Goals, Reporting, and Workflows.
- Reviews - Administrator access to create and manage review cycles and manage reviews.
- Goals - This tab has three subsections:
- List - All public goals consolidated from across the organization
- Overview - Includes a set of graphical representations of goal performance across the entire organization
- Alignment - Shows a dynamic view of the relationship of active goals to the organization's Top Goals
- Workflows - Administrators manage workflow assignments
Reporting & Analytics
Reporting & Analytics contains a list of reports created by administrators about employees.
The Gear icon in the upper right allows you to reach the Administration menu, where you'll be administering users and configuring your PerformYard account.
The left-hand administration menu contains the following links to manage your organization:
- Home - Includes basic information about your organization in PerformYard and allows management of features (enabling/disabling)
- Employees - This contains a list of your current employees and search and filters to locate specific employees. Options dropdown menu allows you to add a single employee, mass upload employee data, download all employee data, send invitations to all uninvited, and resend invitations to all invited but not yet signed in. Clicking on the Gear icon in the settings column will allow you to change an employee's permission level and send individual invitations.
- Employee Data Fields - Create and manage custom data fields, including visibility and edibility.
- Employee Data Changes - View historical changes made to the data fields for an employee.
- Groups - Create and manage groups
- Reviews - Create and edit review forms and templates
- Goals – Manage permission settings, create and manage both categories and outlooks
- Feedback - Manage permission settings, create and manage hashtags
- Workflows & Signature Requests – Create workflow templates and signature request documents to be added to workflows
- Billing - Billing Administrators can purchase seats and pay invoices
- Documents - Contains PerformYard Master Subscription Agreement
- Welcome - Customize overview and introductory text for PerformYard Pages
- Authentication - Manage session timeouts and authentication options. You can find more information about authentication options here.
- Notifications - Define your organizational defaults for notifications that are provisioned to each employee when they log in for the first time
- Bulk User Logs - Single place to see what changes have been made to employee profiles that were done in mass (e.g., via CSV, SFTP, or integration) rather than manually, employee by employee
Please note that not all features on the Administration menu may be available to your organization.