Once a cycle has been set up, you can edit certain parameters about the cycle itself and the forms that have been assigned within reviews in the cycle. Navigate to the Options menu and select Edit.
Initially you will be presented with information about the cycle and the forms therein, including:
- Cycle Name
- Cycle Start Date
- Listing of all forms within the cycle, including each form's name and the number of times that form appears across all reviews in the cycle
To edit the cycle name, click on the pencil to the right of the current name. Likewise you can edit the start date/time if that date is in the future. After editing, click Save.
Within the list of forms, you can make bulk edits to all versions of any selected form across all reviews in the cycle. This means that any change you make here to one of those forms will be applied to every assignment of that form in the cycle regardless of review subject. This bulk edit feature allows you to edit any of three sets of parameters listed below. Begin by selecting a form.
- Author & Signer Due Dates
- Visibility of the form to the subject of the review
- Redact author setting (only available to Admins or Billing Admins, not Group Admins)
You can change any/all of the three parameters at once. Note that because the same form can be in a single review more than once, or it can be in reviews of different subjects, and in all cases can have different due dates, visibility or redact author settings, your selection(s) in editing will update every instance of the form in the cycle to be identical.
With regard to updating dates, if you want to change due dates, select the box for Would you like to change due dates? The interface will update to allow you to enter new author & signer due dates using the calendar function.
Things to note with updating due dates:
- You cannot change the author due date to be before the latest start date of any review in the cycle. Because reviews can be added to the cycle after the cycle begins, the ability to update all forms means that all reviews in the cycle have to start before the earliest new due date.
- The signer due date must be equal to or after the author due date.
- Both dates must be filled in. Even if your use of a form may not typically include a signer, you must include a signer due date in the event that a form's assignments may have been modified individually.
For updating the visibility of a review form, select the box for Would you like to change the visibility setting?
If you select to update the visibility setting, you will be changing/updating the visibility of all versions of the selected form in the cycle regardless of how those forms may currently be set. If you then want to make them all visible, then check the box for Is visible to the subject (when all authors/signers are finished). If you do not want the forms to be visible, then do not check that box for Is visible to the subject.
Administrators and Billing Administrators may also change the Redact author setting, which anonymizes the author's name to the subject and signers. To change that for all forms, select the box for Would you like to change the redact author setting?
Like with visibility, if you select this option, you will be updating all versions of the selected form in the cycle regardless of how those forms may currently be set. If you want to make them all redacted, then check the box for Redact author(s). If you want the author names displayed and not redacted, then do not check the box for Redact author(s).
You can change multiple parameters at the same time as shown in the following example:
In this example, all versions of the Manager Review Form will be set such that:
- Authors Due Date - May 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM
- Signers Due Date - May 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM
- Visibility - the Manager Review Form will be set to visible to subject
- Redact author - the Manager Review Form will not have the author name(s) redacted
After clicking Bulk Update, you will be presented with a confirmation box that displays what will occur.
Clicking the green check will implement these changes across your cycle immediately. While you can then re-modify that form's parameters or individually edit the use of a form within a single review, there is not an option to undo these changes and revert to what each form may have previously been. Click the red x to cancel these changes, and then you can also click Cancel to return to the form listing. Click Back to Review Cycle to return to the cycle view