PerformYard offers administrators access to manage reviews and review processes via the Reviews link in Company Info. Here you will be able to run reviews via cycles or manage individual reviews, and also create/manage performance graphs. This article describes the basics of the Reviews page in Company Info, and includes links to more in depth articles as appropriate.
The Reviews page includes four menu options on the left hand side:
- Review Cycles, which you can read more about here
- All Reviews, which lists every review assigned in the organization as discussed below
- Assignments, which details current review form assignments, also discussed below
- Performance Graphs, which are graphical depictions of review results, discussed here
On the Reviews page, the default navigation is Review Cycles, which lists the review cycles that you have created and allows you to start new review cycles. Review cycles are discussed here. Using the left-hand navigation, the All Reviews option will provide you a listing of every review that has been assigned in PerformYard. You can page through all reviews, and click View to see the details of any specific review. You can also assign a single review using the New Review link on the left.
There are a number of sort/filter options available for this list by clicking Add Filters. These include:
- Subject, where you can filter for reviews about a specific employee
- Start Date, which allows you to sort via newest to oldest or oldest to newest by start date
- Status, where you can filter for reviews that are Active, Completed and Scheduled
The Assignments option provides a summary of outstanding review form assignments. This lists each employee and the numbers of forms on which that employee is currently assigned to act. This includes both where they are the current author or signer (meaning they can log in and complete that activity immediately) and when they are on-deck for either (meaning that someone else needs to complete authoring or signing before they can do so). Additionally, PerformYard lists the number of forms that are overdue in each category.
Employee names are hyperlinks to that person's "Forms I Need to Do" list. Note that one employee is "Unassigned" which means that you have forms currently assigned with placeholders for actors. Further, the column headers are all clickable to sort. Click the column name once to sort from most to least and twice to sort from least to most.
Performance graphs shows a set of graphs of past performance from various reviews. Those are discussed in this article.