Any review that is active or scheduled may be modified by administrators; managers have some permissions to edit these reviews and make form assignments as well. Begin by locating the review you want to manage or cancel. You will likely find the review by going to that individual's Reviews page, or by finding the review in the My Team list on your Reviews page if the review subject is one of your direct reports. Once you locate the review, click on the title to access its details.
In the upper right, you’ll seen an Options menu that includes various actions you may be able to take for this review depending on your permissions. These may include:
- View All Answers: See and download answers to every form in the review consolidated into a single page.
- Edit Review: Modify the review’s name and start date/time (if it has not yet started).
- Add Form: Include a new form in the review. This requires selecting the form, defining author(s) and signer(s), setting due dates and setting visibility.
- Add External Form: Include a reviewer that does not have a PerformYard account by selecting the form, adding that reviewer’s name and email address and providing an optional invitation message.
- Download as .CSV: Export all answers from each form into a CSV.
- Delete Review: Permanently remove the review and all of its forms from PerformYard.
In the center of the page, you’ll see each form that is current part of the review. Every form includes a form name, list of assignees for authoring and signing, due dates for authors and signers and the visibility of the form for the subject.
Click View to access a form. Note that you may not yet have permissions to see the contents of the form and will be told as such.
Click Edit to manage the form assignments. This will bring out the form edit pane from the right. Here you can:
- Modify the list of authors and signers. You can search for more individuals to participate in the form, re-order the list of authors or signers and remove authors/signers. Where a form is “unassigned” you will want to add the intended author or signer and then remove the placeholder.
- Change due dates for authors or signers if necessary.
- Update the visibility to give or remove access to the review by the subject once the review has been completed.
Some reviews may include External forms. To learn more about external forms, click this article.