Administrators are able to access necessary functionality to set up PerformYard for their organization via additional menu options available in the header bar.
Company Info contains additional links to functionality related to Reviews, Goals, Reporting, and Workflows.
- Reviews - Administrator access to create and manage review cycles and manage reviews
- Goals - This tab has three sub tabs, of which one is admin only:
- List - Administrator access to view all goals consolidated from across the organization
- Overview - Includes a set of graphical representations of goal performance across the entire organization
- Alignment - Shows a dynamic view of the relationship of active goals to the organization's Top Goals
- Reporting - Administrators can create and save reports on data fields; four additional reports are available:
- Recent Changes - Details changes to data fields over time
- Forms Report - Lists all review forms that have been launched
- To-dos Report - Lists all workflow to-dos that have been launched
- Feedback Report - Lists all feedback that has been shared across the organization
- Workflows - Administrators manage workflow assignments
The Gear icon in the upper right allows you to reach the Administration menu where you'll be administering users and putting in place the building blocks for usage. The left-hand menu contains the following links to manage your organization:
- Home - Includes basic information about your organization in PerformYard and allows management of features (enabling/disabling)
- Employees - Contains a list of your current employees; search and filters allow you to locate specific employees. Options dropdown menu allows you to add a single employee, mass upload employee data, download all employee data, send invitations to all uninvited, and resend invitations to all invited but not yet signed in. Clicking on the Gear icon in the settings column will allow you to change an employee's permission level and send individual invitations.
- Reviews - Create and edit review forms and templates
- Goals – Manage permission settings, create and manage both categories and outlooks
- Groups - Create and manage groups
- Feedback - Manage permission settings, create and manage hashtags, and manage your Slack integration
- Data Fields - Create and manage custom data fields, including the visibility and edibility
- Workflows & Signature Requests – Create workflow templates and signature request documents to be added to workflows
- Billing - Billing Administrators are able to purchase seats and pay invoices
- Documents - Contains PerformYard Master Subscription Agreement
- Welcome - Customize the welcome screen your employees see when logging into PerformYard for the first time.
- Authentication - To manage session timeouts and authentication options, more information about authentication options are here.
- HRIS Integrations - Manage your HRIS integration, if enabled for your organization
Please note that not all features on the Administration menu may be available to your organization.